Search Engine Optimisation.
Despite what many "SEO gurus" may tell you, 90% of good Search Engine Optimisation is purely about applying best practice in terms of website architecture, good HTML code and correct use of title, heading and other important elements. If you don’t have the 90% correct, then the other 10% (the mystical, magical, inexplicable SEO) is useless.
We give you the 90%. If you then choose to use an "SEO guru" to give you that last 10% , then when can help you select one who will do the job properly.
Our search engine optimisation service offers specialised techniques that involve analysing your website’s underlying code, architecture, navigation, and visible content and making enhancements so that your website is returned prominently in the natural search results of search engines.
This core "90%" is a standard part of what we do when we build a site. It is not an optional extra, or something to be dealt with afterwards. It is part of the best practice that we apply to all the work we do.
If you want to talk to someone about SEO who won’t exaggerate, suggest risky SEO techniques, or charge you massive dollars for a few links to your site, then give us a call!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Search Engine Optimization is the process of optimizing the structure, layout, content and code of your site to maximize the visibility of your site in free Search Engine Listings (sometimes referred to as “Organic Listings”). A large percentage of web users search for products and services using search engines. If your site does not appear in the first two pages of results for important search terms, you are missing out on a slice of the pie. Quite often only a few relatively minor changes need to be made to the structure and/or code of your site to quickly increase the amount of search engine traffic visiting your site.
Find out more. Get In Touch
"Jimmyweb did a great job designing and building our website. They made it seem easy, guiding us through the process, from concept to completion. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to build an online shop"− Rui Zhou, Love Handbags
"We just want to thank you for all your work and persistance and for doing such an amazing job. You guys are absolutely brilliant to work with! Thank you so much."− Michelle + Derek, On Snow
"The Jimmyweb guys are generous with their time and their ideas, they are clearly very passionate about what they do and I would definitely recommend them"− Colette Guanta, Tessuti Fabrics